This recipe is a perfect salad or nacho topping and it’ll make an excellent taco or sandwich! No matter how you dish it up, your taste buds will be delighted. Try it out on game day and share your pictures with us using #ScheelsBCG
- 2 lbs. of chicken breasts
- 3 cans of chipotle peppers in adobe sauce, chopped
- 1 28 oz can of tomato sauce
- 2 cups enchilada sauce
- 1 1/2 cups salsa
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- Place chicken in bowl and cover with diced tomatoes and 3 cans of the chipotle peppers. Refrigerate, covered overnight (4-8 hours).
- Remove chicken from mixture and sear in a pan on each side. This will help keep the moisture when you bake the chicken.
- Place the chicken in a baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and shred. Add 2 cups of Enchilada Sauce, 1 1/2 cups of salsa and 1/2 cup of hot sauce to the shredded chicken.